[ale] ALE-NE

Danny Cox danscox at mindspring.com
Mon May 5 12:03:20 EDT 2003

Geoffrey,

On Mon, 2003-05-05 at 09:20, Geoffrey wrote:
> On that subject, who is to be the person heading this up so that we
> might properly update the web site this time around?

	I believe it is/was "Louis Zamora <louiszamora at speedfactory.net>".
However, he recently joined the ranks of those of us in "job search",
and has kept a pretty low profile.

	I'll try to ping him, and see if he's still willing.  If not, I'll take
the reins for a few months, and see what happens.

Danny