[ale] OT: megapixels

Mazukna, Thomas Thomas.Mazukna at delta.com
Mon May 5 10:58:54 EDT 2003

Actually 3 megapixels are enough to produce an excellent quality prints.
My old 1mp camera was good for web images, but printing produced mediocre results.
new 3mp does much much better. I take the CF card with edited pictures to Walmart and they print them on the same hardware as regular 35mm does.
One hour digging in the $3 DVD pile and the prints are ready.

Tomas