[ale] OT: wireless networks hazardous to health?

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sat May 3 22:31:24 EDT 2003

I would put the dangers of Atlanta air quality and the crap on
television as greater risks than the microwave radiation from WiFi
equipment. As the new baby is due in a few weeks, your already past the
the most crucial development phase where Mom's diet and environment are
important. Well, breast feeding makes Mom still the number one
environmental intake risk (breast feeding is a truly amazing process! I
have been in awe with both of my kids during the breast feeding stage
{You mean they're NOT just toys?!}).

Worry more about schools. You are in Georgia.