[ale] firewalls, encryption & NAT to be illegal?

Joshua Kirk jlkirk at vt.edu
Sun Mar 30 12:01:28 EST 2003

Well, I guess I have been lurking long enough. The Bill in question is
House Bill 867 of the 2003- 2004 Legislative Year.

I would include a link but the GA Legislature Website checks referers
(one would have to wonder why...). You can go here
http://www.legis.state.ga.us or http://www.state.ga.us/services/leg/ and
search by House Bill. The supporters for this bill are:

Rep. Rich Golick of 34th Post 3 rgolick at legis.state.ga.us of Smyrna, GA
Rep. Mike Boggs of 145th mboggs at legis.state.ga.us of Waycross, GA

Unfortunately not all representatives have email (go figure) and the GA
State Legislature site is poorly written/ setup. So there is no easy way
to send a letter to your representative like there is in the US Congress
(www.house.gov/writerep).

If I find anything else I will send it on!

-Joshua