[ale] About Wireless Connectivity

Jim Popovitch jpopovitch at att.net
Sun Mar 30 00:27:31 EST 2003

root kits?  You assume too much about the OS of choice for wireless users.

> I can tell if they work by noticing how much later the
> lights are on in the persons house as they try to rebuild
> their systems.

Again, you assume too much about the vast majority of wireless users.  They
wouldn't even know (or care) if their systems were taken over... and Windows
Update (or some AV program) would surely fix the problem for them.

> I grade their success on how late they stay up.  Do you have any
> IP's of these root-kit-beta-testers I can have ?

I grade your success on how successful you are.

   IPs: 192.168.21.4, 192.168.22.4.  One is in Atlanta, the other Virginia.
Good luck.  :)

-Jim P.