[ale] [OT?] Response from CompUSA

Bob Toxen bob at verysecurelinux.com
Sat Mar 29 20:50:24 EST 2003

Their email shows knowledge of the article and they do not deny its
essential contents.  Clearly, some spindoctor wants our goodwill so
they make it sound like the article is wrong without actually denying
the facts.

I haven't seen a letter like this since I wrote to my despicable former
US Senator (Ted, if you must know) on an issue where I knew his stand was
180 degrees from mine.

Bob

----- Forwarded message from Bob Toxen <bob at verysecurelinux.com> -----