[ale] [Fwd: Ref #459039A]

Jeff Rose jojerose at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 28 16:43:56 EST 2003

Here's the one I received.  Not sure exactly what is meant by a 'broad
array'.  I guess everything from Word to Excel.  Notice this person
didn't try to clear up the inaccuracies.  If the article was totally
wrong they would have cleared the matter up.  They are definitely
dodging the issue.  I may go by there after the 'deadline' to see if
they really carry anything else.  Does anyone know if this story was
slashdotted.  If not, might be good to get thousands of geek emails
pouring into Office Depot's customer relations.  Money seems to be the
only thing they will consider.  Maybe the thought of thousands of lost
customers will get their attention.

--
Jeff Rose

jojerose at mindspring.com