[ale] Employment Anyone?

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Thu Mar 27 08:54:37 EST 2003

Yup.  And I didn't mean I have a problem with the OT stuff.  Some of it is
interesting information, and the longer threads can be pretty funny.  Just
pointing out that employment traffic consumes a trivial amount of
bandwidth/inbox space when compared with political discussions or the now
infamous H1B thread ;-).

The fact that we have quite a bit of OT stuff and that Ale is still by far
the most useful, friendly list I've ever lurked on speaks volumes about
the folks subscribed.

I say post away...

John