[ale] KDE/Gnome Themes

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Wed Mar 26 15:18:55 EST 2003

http://www.1001freefonts.com/fonts.htm and http://eye.box.sk/fonts.php3?f=a

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:10:31 -0500 (EST)
"John Wells" <jb at sourceillustrated.com> wrote:

> Speaking of which, are there any good sources of open (er...free) fonts on
> the web?  Sure, many sites claim to provide them, but most are merely
> trying to generate traffic.
>
> Thanks,
> John
>
> Fulton Green said:
> > http://Themes.Freshmeat.net/
> >
> > Unfortunately, no one seems to be putting up font resources.  'course,
> > some of those on the old site may have been illegally copied ...
> >
> > On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 07:05:39PM +0000, George Carless wrote:
> >> Is themes.org still maintained?  (Now part of freshmeat, I think) --
> >> gnome.themes.org, kde.themes.org, etc..

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted.

Missionara Protectiva, Text QIV (decto)
CH:D 59