[ale] apache and weblogic

matty91 at bellsouth.net matty91 at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 26 10:33:47 EST 2003

We use Weblogic 6.2 and 7.0 with iPlanet/Apache. Here are a couple of
examples which might get you started:

# The load/add modules are added my DSO/APXS
LoadModule weblogic_module    libexec/mod_wl.so
AddModule mod_weblogic.c

# Clustered configurations
<IfModule mod_weblogic.c>
    MatchExpression *.jsp
    WebLogicCluster server1:7001,server2:7001,server3:7001
</IfModule>

# non-Clusterered configurations
<IfModule mod_weblogic.c>
    MatchExpression *.jsp
    WebLogicHost server1
    WebLogicPort 7001
</IfModule>

# For IP-based server installs
<VirtualHost 1.1.1.1>
        ServerName some.domain
         <Location /apps >
               SetHandler weblogic-handler
               WebLogicCluster server1:7001,server2:7001,server3:7001
               Debug ON
               DebugConfigInfo ON
	       PathTrim /apps
               ErrorPage http://my.domain/error.html
        </Location>
</VirtualHost>

# For single server installs
<Location /apps >
  SetHandler weblogic-handler
  PathTrim /apps
</Location>

If you have further questions, ping me off list.

- Ryan