[ale] Sandisk

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Mar 26 09:40:33 EST 2003

I've got a machine at work that does the same.  It doesn't have
usb-storage compiled in.  I know there's a way with depmod and aliasing
to do it with modules but I haven't figured out how yet.

Until we figure out the "right way"

alias mountsan="modprobe usb-storage && mount /dev/sandisk /mnt/sandisk"

Thus spake Christopher Fowler (cfowler at outpostsentinel.com):