[ale] Office Depot sells its soul to M$

Bob Toxen bob at verysecurelinux.com
Mon Mar 24 18:14:01 EST 2003

Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 18:04:35 -0500
From: Bob Toxen <bob at verysecurelinux.com>
To: ale at ale.org
To: cid62 at yahoo.com, mikeo at cmpsolv.com, larry at cavu.com, wrbeaves at tva.gov
Subject: Exclusive Microsoft decision

My letter below is prompted by this web site:

    http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=8472

It says that Office Depot will no longer carry sofware without Microsoft's
permission, e.g., that doesn't have the Trademark "Designed for for Windows
XP" trademark.

Tell 'em what YOU think.

Bob

----- Forwarded message from Bob Toxen <bob at verysecurelinux.com> -----