[ale] Win98 + LILO

da Black Baron dbaron13 at atl.bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 21 07:23:05 EST 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 14:30, Jason Day wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 11:13:39AM -0800, Herman, Izzie wrote:
> > Here's what I have in /etc/lilo.conf
> >
> > other=/dev/hda6
> > 	label=windows
> >
> > When I try to boot into windows, it just hangs at "Loading Windows"
>
> Can windows 98 boot from a partition other than the first?  I've never
> tried putting windows on anything other than /dev/hda1.

I've tried it.   And I'm wondering how the hell he did it...

> -
"Here's my family tree.  As far as I can tell, my relatives were
carnival folk who were touring this place called Hiroshima in
the summer of 1945.  Because they lost most of their hair, they
mostly married each other.  And here I am"

                                                        (,,oBo,,)
 Wylde Bill                                               ||||

http://mrpooter.sytes.net
wyldechylde at geocities.com