[ale] Hey...

Mark Angeli Webmaster at tinyminds.org
Thu Mar 20 18:56:07 EST 2003

Hey,

I've been on the list before, my nick is mangeli.

I'm Mark Angeli from Kennesaw, and I run http://www.tinyminds.org
I'm interested in two things, one, I'd like to get some of the members
of ALE to write some how-to's or indepth articles on Linux if you would
be interested.

And two, I am interested in co-sponsoring an InstallFest at KSU. If you
guys think this is something you, or the Group might be interested in,
please let me know.

Tinyminds.org is a growing Linux site, with just under 850 members (not
all in the Atlanta area). I think the knowledge this group has to share
would benefit the tinyminds community greatly, and I know an InstallFest
in this area would be a good thing (there are a lot of teens at my
church interested in learning Linux, as well as some grownups.

Thanks for hearing me out

Mark