[ale] PHP IDE's

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Thu Mar 20 08:18:40 EST 2003

I am currently shopping around for php IDE's.  I know that there are four
main ones that I have found so far - Maguma, Zend, Komodo, and NuSphere.
NuSphere seems the easiest to use, but it is also the most expensive.  I
need something that has the following qualities:

1. Easy to switch between a web server view and the coding view.
2. Can handle & keep track of classes and such.
3. Easy to operate and setup.  I don't want to spend more time trying to
figure out stuff and fix problems than coding.
4. Nice if you could store code snippets and such.

Does anyone else on the list use any of the four programs mentioned or have
any other suggestions for a php IDE ?

Thanks,

Greg