[ale] H-1B violations in Georgia?

Marvin Dickens mpdickens at tlanta.com
Wed Mar 19 14:21:37 EST 2003

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:45:18 -0500
Bob Toxen <bob at verysecurelinux.com> wrote the following:

> If you know of any authoritative published articles on violations of
> H-1B law, preferably in Georgia, please email me the details.  I.e., if
> you know of any specific articles in the AJC, well-known and respected
> magazines, etc.

Hi Bob!

Your best bet is going to be to search the law library at GA State and Emory. In those archieves you find references to all law suites that were filed in the U.S. and for that matter in Georgia regarding H-1B's. The other route is to pay one of the legal services to get the same infomration (But, it's a lot easier).

Please note that I'm not a lawyer, I just happen to know what tools lawyers use due to consulting I've done through the years (Networking and applications) for law firms.

Best

Marvin