[ale] H-1B violations in Georgia?

Bob Toxen bob at verysecurelinux.com
Wed Mar 19 19:45:18 EST 2003

If you know of any authoritative published articles on violations of
H-1B law, preferably in Georgia, please email me the details.  I.e., if
you know of any specific articles in the AJC, well-known and respected
magazines, etc.

Also, if you can point to first-person cases of suspected violation of
the law (where the person who suffered will discuss it) I would like to
know this too.  The most likely case might be where the legally required
advertisement of the job contained skills that the desired H-1B person
has but which are not significant to the intended job.

I recently discussed this matter with someone who might be of help.
Note that I need details of suspected violation of existing law, not
details of how the law might be changed or why it is unfair.

Any information provided in response will be considered NOT private unless
otherwise specified by the sender.

This is YOUR chance to make a difference!

Best regards,

Bob Toxen
bob at verysecurelinux.com
+1 770-662-8321  (Office)