[ale] SecureRemote/SecureClient VPN Client and IPtables?

Ryan Neily ryan at neily.net
Wed Mar 19 00:41:21 EST 2003

Is anyone out there using this VPN client with a linux iptables firewall?
For some reason this ipsec vpn client doesnt work with my Redhat 8.0
iptables script although other IPsec based VPN (AT&T) clients do.

I've enabled "Force UDP Encapsulation" and also "Support IKE over TCP" in
the GUI, but that doesnt seem to help.  I am running VPN-1 SecureClient
4.1 SP-5 3DES.

Is there something weird about the SecureRemote/SecureClient VPN client?
Any help or working iptables scripts would be apprecated.

--
Ryan Neily
ryan at neily.net

Random Quote:
Since before the Earth was formed and before the sun burned hot in space,
cosmic forces of inexorable power have been working relentlessly toward
this moment in space-time -- your receiving this fortune.