[ale] dueling dual touchscreens

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Tue Mar 18 20:11:58 EST 2003

I'm not answering from experience on this but:

If X can support two screen by setting up two separate screen section,
it stands to reason that it should be capable of using two mice much the
same way.

Since each touchscreen uses a separate serial port, it should be
possible to spec a "touchscreen1" and "touchscreen2" section in
XF86Config.

Please be sure to fully document your efforts as you may be breaking new
ground with XFree86. I know that SGI IRIX has supported multiple
screens/keyboards/mice for a long while.