[ale] Konqueror bothering

Sunmeet Saluja sunny at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Mar 18 11:07:39 EST 2003

Ok.. I did exactly what you mentioned, i.e. changed the file association
for HTML/HTM etc. file types.  And, of course restarted KDE, just in
case... However, I'm still not able to get rid of this annoying Web URL
handler window that keeps poping at my face, with the following heading:

Web URL - Action for: http://www.cnn.com

Any further clues as to how to get rid of this for eternal ever???

For some reason it seems to me that there is some sort of handler
process running that keeps watching for Web URL, which keeps bringing
this annoying action window every time a URL is highlighted or clicked upon.

~Sunmeet

Sunmeet Saluja					Email: sunny at cc.gatech.edu