[ale] couple questions

David Bronson dbron at roman.net
Mon Mar 17 15:16:29 EST 2003

<SNIP>
anyone that would consider using the SPEWS list as an RBL
list would find that a majority of the Internet is unreachable by
e-mail.
</SNIP>

I have used relays.osirusoft (which carries level 1 spews as an
extension) for over 2 years and get about 1 complaint every 60 days that
turns out to be rbl related. This is a workable level for me. Before, I
was dealing with at least one contact a day regarding complaints about
spam and porn.

RBL and spamassassin (to tag the remaining spam) work well for me. Those
servers process about 25,000 messages a day.

--
David Bronson