[ale] Gnome workspace and overlapping windows

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Mon Mar 17 14:50:53 EST 2003

:-/

Just seems like some basic functionality that should be considered before going
with the default to me. I realize that _I_ am the one making the choice on my
machine, but Gnome has chosen metacity as the default window manager as a
project.

By the way, you can do the same thing by hold alt and right clicking on XMMS.
But it must be done for both the player window and the playlist window. But it
doesn't really matter because if you do put XMMS on all workspaces then there is
still the stacking layer problem.

--

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the

Missionara Protectiva, Text QIV (decto)
CH:D 59