[ale] OT: more info on where all the jobs are (going...)

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Mon Mar 17 11:27:20 EST 2003

A long time ago, (17.03.03), in a galaxy far, far away, matty91 at bellsouth.n...:

:=I always wanted to be a fry cook. ;)

Being a fry cook is the reason for my vow never to work in food service
again.  Even though my clothes came home greasier, at least when I worked in
the septic tank fabrication plant the pay was better and I got a reasonable
work out.  It's going on 13 years and I've been able to stick by my vow.

--
Dylan Northrup <*> docx at io.com <*> http://www.io.com/~docx/
"Harder to work, harder to strive, hard to be glad to be alive, but it's