[ale] OT: more info on where all the jobs are (going...)

ChangingLINKS.com x3 at ChangingLINKS.com
Sun Mar 16 01:06:20 EST 2003

No -  No. I was replying to a post which included a fantasy of a war between
India and Pakistan.

I am willing to bet $3 that we will formally enter/declare war with Iraq
before India and Pakistan exchange nukes. That is all. Marvin, do you take
the bet, or stand down? (I hear an "I don't bet" post coming).

Drew

PS I think war with Iraq and economic instability are a key feature of this
thread insofar as speculating where the IT jobs will be in 1-2 years. No?

On Saturday 15 March 2003 12:45, Marvin Dickens wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 20:51:16 -0600
>
> "ChangingLINKS.com" <x3 at ChangingLINKS.com> wrote the following:
> > Riiiiiiiiight. You say that at a time when America has millions
> > protesting it's aggresive intent to wage war on a country that is
> > ironically guilty of charges that could be levied against itself.
>
> This is crap. For the record, we don't have to do a damn thing to motivate
> tin horn dictators to create instability in the geographic regions that
> thier country reside in. Examples:
>
> India vs Pakistan
> N. Korea vs S. Korea
> Serbia vs. Bosnia
> Ethopia vs Entrea
> Israel vs The Rest Of The Middle East
> Russia vs China (These two have more nukes pointed towards each other than
> any other two nations on earth. This doesn't even mention troopsWhy isn't
> this in the new...?... ) Communist rebels in Amazon basin vs Columbia,
> Venezuela, Peru and Brazil
>
> According to the U.N. (Bless thier pointed little heads...) there are 27
> active conflicts that quality as war in the world as I send this email.
> What happens or does not happen in Iraq will not change the past or future
> history of the rest of these conflicts.
>
> For the record, I am not a Bush fan or supporter. Further, you don't know
> how I really feel about war with Iraq. However, all things remaining equal,
> don't try and hang protesting war against Iraq with anything mentioned in
> this thread. They are totally unrelated topics.
>

> Best regards
>

> Marvin Dickens

Drew Brown
http://www.ChangingLINKS.com