[ale] Konqueror bothering

Sunmeet Saluja sunny at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 14 10:56:34 EST 2003

Hi Aron,

Thanks for the cool advice, but unfortunately, I'm unable to find the
default URL hadler setting in KDE control center.  Can you help me find
this particular setting?

Thanks,
Sunmeet

Sunmeet Saluja					Email: sunny at cc.gatech.edu
Computing & Networking Services
College of Computing (Rm 135)			Phone: +1 (404)385-2893
Georgia Institute of Technology			Fax:   +1 (404)894-9826