[ale] Setting up IMAP

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Fri Mar 14 09:14:22 EST 2003

Ug!.  I need some help here.  I'm setting up the Imap system I'm now
using for Evolution for a guy that has Outlook 2000 on one machine and
Outlook XP on another.  I've got deleted mail in his mail box but I can
not seem to find anything in Outlook XP that will actually remove these
darn messages from the imap server.

He was having problems with pop3 at mindspring and multiple email
clients so I decide to set him up on the same Imap system that I've been
using.

http://www.linuxiceberg.com/shot.jpg

Here is a screen shot of his Outlook XP.  How can I make those email
messages disappear?

Chris