[ale] Chkconfig to reorganize S24pcmcia

Sunmeet Saluja sunny at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Mar 12 11:53:50 EST 2003

I hadn't been able to move it S09 until after I got your message ;)  I
had just changed the level in the file itself, but was still using the
prefix S24, which was the mistake I was making.  Not using the prefix
did the trick.

I used >># chkconfig pcmcia reset and it worked like it should have

Thanks a lot Zach!!!

~Sunny

Sunmeet Saluja					Email: sunny at cc.gatech.edu
Computing & Networking Services
College of Computing (Rm 135)			Phone: +1 (404)385-2893
Georgia Institute of Technology			Fax:   +1 (404)894-9826