[ale] SAGE-ATL?

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Mon Mar 10 09:55:25 EST 2003

>>>>> "dragon" == dragon  <Drag0n> writes:

    dragon> 	by sage, are you refering to the SAGE hosting company
    dragon> that got bought by Interliant? They closed up the atlanta
    dragon> datacenter and moved due to a chapter 11 bankrupcy.

        One would presume he means the System Administrators Guild, an
affiliate of Usenix.  It's a professional organization for sysadmins.

http://sage.org/

770 294-0820 (m)      |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=