[ale] TONIGHT

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Sat Mar 8 15:59:32 EST 2003

So a table near a fan might be in order? Outside might be even better.
This group is populated with some serious geeks :)

Which reminds me of the Dilbert cartoon where Wally announces that he
never washes his towel because getting out of the shower is the cleanest
he ever gets. After everyone nearby says "Eeeew!" he then asks if towels
are supposed to bend!