[ale] Fw: [LeapList]Job Opening

H. Bieber habieb at myrealbox.com
Sat Mar 8 13:42:12 EST 2003

I saw this on another mailing list... It is in Orlando though.

Harold
Registered Linux User #277269
http://counter.li.org

-- BEGIN included message

To: <leaplist at lists.leap-cf.org>
Subject: [LeapList]Job Opening
From: "Hale Pringle" <halepringle at yahoo.com>
To: ale at ale.org
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 10:35:11 -0500
Sender: leaplist-admin at lists.leap-cf.org
Title:

This may be off topic and you can flame me later, but I figured we've got
enough people looking that someone might like to know this was posted
recently.

<A
href="http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?op=1002&dockey=xml/9/a/9a7628ef6d986b75f039799bf8fceb90@activejobs0"
target=_blank>Linux / Windows Network Admin in
Orlando #7320COMPANY: Team Information
ServicesSKILLS REQUIRED: Linux, Windows NT, Network Admin, Hardware,
Software, Routers, Internet, Desktop SupportLOCATION: Orlando (Ocoee),
FLRATE: $50,000 - 60,000AREA: 407LENGTH: Direct / PERMTERM:
FULLTIMESUMMARY: Client in need of a Linux / Windows Network Administrator
for a Direct/Perm opportunity. Looking to interview and hire
immediately.Job Location: Ocoee (Orlando, FL).OVERVIEW:Will
perform Linux / Windows Network Administration skills.

If the link doesn't get through.  This is on Dice

    Position ID:
    LSD7320

    Dice ID:
    teaminfo