[ale] OT Robots

Byron A Jeff byron at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Mar 8 12:43:54 EST 2003

> hey a while back someone sent an email about makeing yard mowing robots,

That was me.

> anything happen with that?

It's still sitting in my basement waiting for some time and warmer weather.

> mostly curious, ive seen some of the commercial
> ones, im more interested in home made solutions :)

There's a ton of issues still left to deal with. It's taken a handful of
Spring fevers just to get an OK mechanical platform to operate with. Safety,
navigation, and aesthetics of the lawn are still in my future to deal with.

BAJ