[ale] Linux SuSe vs Windows 2000 Server

Laurie Anderson laurie at wiencko.com
Sat Mar 8 12:09:48 EST 2003

Jeff,  thank you for replying to my query.  I am leaning toward Linux but am
not all that savvy so hesitant.  I will have to rely on a dear friend's
assitance.  It's the fear of the unknown that would prevent me from using
Linux and the challenge of the unknown that draws me to Linux.  I am very
appreciative of the time you (and others) took to answer my question.  Wow!
I didn't expect such well thought out and time consuming responses.  I think
the Linux community is incredibly supportive of one another.
Again, thank you,

Laurie