[ale] ALE meeting info

Geoffrey esoteric at 3times25.net
Sat Mar 8 10:40:35 EST 2003

I'm planning to update the web site with the meeting info for this month
today.  Sorry I'm a bit late, when the notice was sent to me, my mail
was having problems, thus I didn't get it.

I'm thinking of doing an ALE NW presentation on early unix.  Wanted to
see who might be interested in attending such, and further who might
want to assist.

I've got a couple of AT&T 3b2 computers, running SVR3 I figured I'd set
up as well as the original windowing serial terminal using something
called layers that was an internal software package in the labs years
ago.  It's been ported to Linux, so I can set up my layers serial
terminal from a linux box.

Anyone see any interest in such a presentation?

Anyone care to assist?

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at 3times25.net

Think about it...