[ale] Speakeasy DSL (Anyone here have it?)

Christopher R. Curzio ale at accipiter.org
Thu Mar 6 20:00:49 EST 2003

Yep. I switched to SpeakEasy back in December.

Yeah, it is a tad more expensive than other services, however I
wholeheartedly believe you get what you pay for. They have fantastic
customer support (with surprisingly short hold times).

I have two static IP addresses, and more are available. They also
graciously host reverse DNS, and permit me to run servers. I pay $59 a
month.

I highly recommend them, even with the higher prices.

--
Christopher R. Curzio     |  Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax
http://www.accipiter.org  |  si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

06 Mar 2003 15:02:36 -0800