[ale] [semi-OT] confidentiality banner for Samba/Winboxes

Mazukna, Thomas Thomas.Mazukna at delta.com
Thu Mar 6 08:49:02 EST 2003

If I remember correctly from my windows programming days.....
You will not be able to do it on Samba side, but you can "hack" the dll on
each win box.
All dialogs are stored as resources, so you find the right dll, open it with
Ms resource editor and add the text to the dialog box.
Save the dll and distribute it to all client boxen.

anybody has a better idea?

thanks,
Tomas