[ale] FW: THE INVADER... [OT]

George Johnson gljay at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 5 20:49:35 EST 2003

10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>I just installed Windows XP on a friends
system as she would not understand LINUX for now.<span
style='mso-spacerun:yes'>  I also in stalled M$
office.  Now all of a sudden
when she opens up outlook this crap starts typing out.<span
style='mso-spacerun:yes'>  I have tried running Macafee
but no viruses are found.  It does
not do this all the time.  She cannot
use outlook for email when this starts.
What on Gods green earth is going on here????

10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>

10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>George Johnson

10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:navy'>