[ale] Default route problem?

Greg runman at speedfactory.net
Wed Mar 5 14:25:40 EST 2003

	A similar request was recently on the OpenBSD list and an elegant solution
was found involving a script.  I *think* that their problem was using two
networks and they wanted to use dial-up/wireless if there was no network LAN
connection.  You could try googling for it or trying one of the archives.
The principle and technique used is the same as it would be on Linux iirc.
It was on the list well within the last 30 days.

	Or you could write a simple script that would change it and then bring your
network up and down.  An icon for this script could then be put on the
desktop and you could click on it and choose from a simple menu to choose
your network if you didn't want a true automatic method.

Greg Canter