[ale] Measuring DSL performance

John Wells jb at sourceillustrated.com
Tue Mar 4 19:33:21 EST 2003

Greg,

Thanks for the info.  I'm looking for a bit more info than a browser would
provide, and as you mention throughput is dependent on the serving end as
well.  Look for more of a summary over time.

I have googled quite a bit, but the two tools I've tried so far produced
quite different results.  Was wondering if there was a tried-and-true tool
out there I was missing.

Thanks again for your input.  I'll give one more tool a go and see what I
get.

John