[ale] Samba tricks?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Mar 3 14:22:24 EST 2003

I've been asked to help the Windows admin set up samba to push out
drivers for different versions of windows.  Currently its set up to only
share out for windows98 but supposedly there is a method to share out
for multiple OS versions by changing the directory structure.

Anyone have any information on this structure, etc?  I'm poking around
samba.org but it's pretty obscure if it's there.

Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: E344DA3B
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

Diagnosis: witzelsucht

IPv6 = robert at ipv6.rdlg.net	http://ipv6.rdlg.net