[ale] USB 'cat' tool?

James Sumners james at sumners.ath.cx
Sun Mar 23 18:11:48 EST 2003

You may want to verify that you have created the device node(s) properly by
checking with http://www.linux-usb.org

If you 'cat /dev/usb/lp0' (or whatever you setup the device as) and get "No such
device or address" then all is not well. But if you cat it and get just a new
prompt then all is dandy.

--

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the

Missionara Protectiva, Text QIV (decto)
CH:D 59