[ale] One for the Perl guru's

Fletch fletch at phydeaux.org
Mon Jun 30 21:20:17 EDT 2003

[...]

    Robert>   I'm digging through the man page for HTML::Parser but
    Robert> wondering if there might be a better way to do this I
    Robert> don't know about.  Any suggestions on a clean way to rip
    Robert> this out without just grabbing the page, grepping, etc
    Robert> would be welcome as well (that's how the old way did
    Robert> it)...

_Perl and LWP_, Sean Burke, ORA.  Buy it now.  NOW.

At any rate, look into HTML::TokeParser (or HTML::TokeParser::Simple)
or HTML::TreeBuilder.  Both are covered in the aforementioned book and
are much easier to use than straight HTML::Parser.

770 294-0820 (m)      |  scary questions." -- Jules                =(___)=