[ale] Fun with BellSouth, AOL and SMTP

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Sun Jun 29 13:04:16 EDT 2003

Good try, but incorrect.  James has had that setup for many months.  Bellsouth
support is now telling him that they won't relay email that isn't from
bellsouth.net or has a reply-to of bellsouth.net.  This would really suck.

However, I have the same set up, and (so far, fingers crossed) I do not have a
problem

David