[ale] cdrom commands

Stephen Turner artic_knight at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 02:40:13 EDT 2003

thanks guys after reading about a eject man page i ralized its an app :-p
so i emerged that (im on gentoo) and all is working great! the command
eject is all thats needed :D now i can even further automate my pc into
oblivion! soon there wont be nothing for me to do but type a command or 2
and sit around, what a boring thought but hey thats what unix is for
right? :D i have too much fun with this.

=====
*//  No cows were injured in the making of this message *//