[ale] cdrom commands

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Fri Jun 27 10:18:03 EDT 2003

hmmm,
maybe:
<SPAN
class=421211814-27062003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<SPAN
class=421211814-27062003><m$
humor>
open
My Computer and "right click" on CD Drive (D:) "left click" on
eject?

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2></m$ humor>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
well,
maybe not... ;)
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Preston
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: lance crocker
  [mailto:jnlc at bellsouth.net]Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 8:31
  AMTo: ale at ale.orgSubject: RE: [ale] cdrom
  commands
  just
  type eject cdrom :)
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>Lance

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: ale-admin at ale.org
    [mailto:ale-admin at ale.org]On Behalf Of Preston
    BoyingtonSent: Friday, June 27, 2003 7:47 AMTo:
    'ale at ale.org'Subject: RE: [ale] cdrom
    commands
    i've used these commands with cdcd and the like.
    mainly it was when i was playing audio cd's from the command line.  you
    may want to check that out if that is what your question if geared
    toward.  if you are asking for generic commandline input for a specific
    function, one of the others will need to help.
    Preston