[ale] easy first distro for a non-linux person?

J.M. Taylor jtaylor at onlinea.com
Thu Jun 26 20:57:55 EDT 2003

Yeah, I intend to assist my friend with the setup for that exact
reason...well, honestly, I'll be setting the box up initially the way I
set my own machines up (ie, locked down as tight as they'll go), and I'll
be talking to her office's network admin about some protection from the
firewall since this is internal-only. I just want to make sure she can
update mysql packages when they come out with new versions, which they
always do. And add a new users if she needs to.

:)

Thanks to all for the input!
jenn