[ale] Jobs at Ciphertrust- North Atlanta

Hal Copeland hal.copeland at ciphertrust.com
Thu Jun 26 08:59:12 EDT 2003

Hello All,

We are expanding our development group at Ciphertrust and have a 4 positions
currently available.  If you or someone you know is interested, I'd
appreciate hearing from them with a resume.

CipherTrust is the developer of the leading enterprise class email security
product, IronMail.  It is a complete suite of security tools on a single
platform.  It's an appliance based portal security model.  We have been
incredibly sucessful even in the down economy over the last few years and
are expanding quickly.

Core Developer
Need strong Unix based experience in OOP.  Multi-threaded, socket based
programming.  Strong knowledge of TCP/IP.  Our
primary development languages are Java and Python with a MySQL back end on a
modified BSD platform.  We are looking for
someone strong in C++ and/or Python.  Masters degree preferred, but not
required.  You must have at least a BS CS or related degree.

Threats Developer
Similar to the above position, but with a strong security focus.  Knowledge
of common hack attacks and defensive measures is a strong plus.  We are
looking for someone with a true facination with information security to lead
development efforts for our FirstAct initiative.  You'll do custom
programming and testing of our product in the areas of anti-spam techniques,
attack signatures and do real time updates for customers.  Unix/C++ or
Python.

If you know of anyone, please have them email their resume to
hal.copeland at ciphertrust.com and reference this mailing list in the subject
line. No Recruiters, please.

Thanks,

Hal Copeland