[ale] M$ to buy RH?

Transam bob at verysecurelinux.com
Mon Jun 23 17:12:06 EDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 10:08:09AM -0400, George Johnson wrote:
> Please say it won't happen!!!

> http://www.localtechwire.com/article.cfm?u=4390

I doubt if any principal of M$ would invest in Linux because that would
destroy the value of their M$ stock.  I suspect that this was a "wake up
call" to their employees to stop pushing garbage out the door or employees
would be laid off.  If Ballmer and Gates weren't so arrogantly shortsited,
they would have started this seriously five years ago, in my opinion.

> george

Bob Toxen
http://www.verysecurelinux.com        [Network&Linux/Unix security consulting]
http://www.realworldlinuxsecurity.com [My book:"Real World Linux Security 2/e"]