[ale] KMail and htttp links

David Corbin dcorbin at machturtle.com
Sun Jun 22 08:17:30 EDT 2003

That's what I thought (and tried, unsuccessfully).  Here's the tricky part.
both KMail and mozilla are running on machine different from KDE itself (but
they are both on the same machine).  So, what should I actually be putting in
the control center.

And, just to understand, shouldn't be a configuration for how to handle
http:/, not how to handle a mime-type?

David