[ale] Suse or Red Hat? (yes, yes, i know here we go again...)

Preston Boyington PBoyington at polyengineering.com
Thu Jun 19 15:03:32 EDT 2003

> I've used Redhat, Mandrake and SuSE.  As far as I'm concerned, SuSE's
> install process and final product has the other's beat hands
> down.  I've
> been converting all my boxes to SuSE, including my daughter's
> and soon
> my wife.
>
> --
> Until later: Geoffrey         esoteric at 3times25.net

I am not farmiliar with Suse, but it seems that other than ordering it (I don't mind buying) all I can download is a LiveCD.  Does their FTP install work well?  (Please be aware that I live in a broadband neglected area of the South.)  Also, if buying, where is a good place to get a deal?

Thanks,
Preston