[ale] woof

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Wed Jun 18 10:02:52 EDT 2003

The end to buzzword laiden messages?  Could the threat of this software
in the hands of investors actually make bigwigs just tell the truth in
plain english?.....  I can see the headlines "Stock dropped 50% because
investors believed he was using too many buzzwords to hide something"

 "Bullfighter," as the software is called, could help investors spot
troubled companies. Used to test language used by now-bankrupt energy
trader Enron from 1999 through 2001, Fugere said the program found "it
got progressively more obscure as they got deeper and deeper into
trouble.

http://tinyurl.com/em8b

Thanks,
  Robert